Taylor Swift on Emma Watson’s UN speech and (last 2 gifs) on not “acting up” like Miley Cyrus and Britney Spears (x)
To tell you all the truth, I have to actively remind myself that I’m worth being liked and respected. The fact that I don’t think I believe this is in my heart is a pretty big stumbling block in both my personal and professional life.
I’m sharing this here in the hope that if any of you guys ever get these feelings, you should know you’re not alone and there a lot of us fighting them right alongside you.
WELL TECHNICALLY, WE HAVE GOD, FATE, AND FREE WILL TO THANK FOR BRINGING DEAN AND CAS TOGETHER, BUT YES, THANK YOU, SAM
2. If he won’t go down on you, but expects you to go down on him, laugh. Get up and leave.
3. If you don’t want to do something and he doesn’t respect that, slap him round the face. Get up and leave.
4. If he isn’t okay with the imperfections on your skin, if he says they turn him off, get up and leave.
5. If you don’t want to shave your legs and he thinks that’s disgusting and refuses to touch them, get up and leave.
6. If he doesn’t see your body as a masterpiece, as a complete work of art, get up and leave.7. If he makes you feel uncomfortable about any part of your body, get up and leave.
|—||Get up and leave // E.E (via earth-kitten)|
WHAT IS THIS LIP COLOUR I NEED IT
It’s ‘Atomic’ by Make Up Store
Wow wow wow
"I lived among otters once for a month. Well, I sulked - River and I, we had this big fight —"
There is so much good fan work about the scene from this week’s episode, ‘The Caretaker’ in which we learned that The Doctor lived among otters once for a month.
So we decided that for the next hour, it’s OTTER HOUR on the Doctor Who Tumblr. Stay glued to your dash.
Anyone else see a resemblance?